Wednesday, June 21, 2006

new survey!

1)How old do you wish you were?
18 so I could do college differently. Or like, 6.

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In the shower in my dorm room. Cate made me get out of the shower to come see. We sat there for the rest of the day with everyone. Aaron got mad when we thought about leaving to eat.

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Pout. And ask for more money. Vending machines only seem to happen when I'm with my parents.

4) Do you consider yourself kind?
To strangers and animals.

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have one on my neck. If I had to get another one it woud be on the side of my foot.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Arabic! Quick!

7) Do you know your neighbors?
Yes. Mr. & Mrs. Remmert, Mr. & Mrs. Sorenson (and Aidan and Marley), the Weinerts, and Carol.

8) What do you consider a vacation?
Leaving the state and not having a strict schedule. If my family is there it's more stressful but includes lots of expensive things which is sometimes worth it.

9) Do you follow your horoscope?
I read it if I happen upon it in a magazine, if that's what you mean by "follow"

10) Would you move for the person you love?
Definitely. Unless it was to a suburb. Or to Los Angeles.

11) Are you touchy feely?
No. My mom just figured out yesterday that I don't really like to be touched.

12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yes.

13) Dream job?
Being a mom in Africa. Anything in Africa. Okay not like, mining.

14) Favorite channel(s):
Travel, TLC, Food Network, (33, 35, 37), Comedy Central

15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
Chicago. or Omaha. or Iowa City. or anywhere but here.

16) Showers or Baths?
Showers. Baths are gross and weird and boring. You think you can like, read and stuff but then you're all wet and you get your book pages wet. Not relaxing, just frustrating.

17) Do you paint your nails?
No. If I do it lasts for about a day before I take it off.

18) Do you trust people easily?
No. Well, yes but not completely.

19) What are your phobias?
Being alone at night in my house. There are just too many ways that someone else could get in without me ever knowing...until it was too late....dun dun dun.

20) Do you want kids?
Yes. Lots.

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Kinda. I have a notebook. Sometimes it's a journal, mostly it's just full of lots of different kinds of lists.

22) Where would you rather be right now?
Africa. Which is probably less hot than my room is right now.

23) What makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
My dog? She's pretty fuzzy.

24) Heavy or light sleeper?
Heavy. And easliy scared or confused.

25) Are you paranoid?
A little.

26) Are you impatient?
No. I don't really notice when things are taking a long time.

27) Who can you relate to?
The people at my cool new church. Kate Yucuis.

28) How do you feel about inter-racial couples?
Great.

29) Have you been burned by love?
Nah.

30) Whats your favorite pick up line?
I don't know.

31) What's your main ringtones on your cell?
"Sophisticat" Jess's is "Cicada" which is my favorite because it's just crickets.

32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reading. Realizing that I forgot to call Bryan again. Watching the Daily Show.

33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
"What r u doing Saturday night? Want 2 watch the kids?" from my sister in law.

34) Where did you last hang out with your best friend at?
Dinner in Chicago with Jess, Snow Cones with Crissa, Baseball game with Lish

35) What color shirt are you wearing?
Gray

36) Most recent movie you watched?
Finding Neverland. I bought it the other day.

37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
my phone, either my camera or my ipod, um...corrective lenses?

38.) What color are your bed sheets?
light blue sheet, khaki, white, navy and light blue striped duvet cover. (but not for long!)

39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
none. I don't have any pants on right now.

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
not the leg

41) What's your favorite town/city?
Chicago? Iowa City? Ouagadougou? not Accra.

42) I can't wait till:
I leave the country.

43) Who got you to join myspace?
Lindsay Overton

44) What did you have for dinner last night?
Salad from Pablo's. Yum.

45) How tall are you barefoot?
5'9"?

46) Have you ever smoked heroin?
Yeah, definitely. Can't get enough.

47) Do you own a gun?
No.

48) What do you like to drink in the morning?
Coffee or Diet Coke

49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Ha! It's a secret, duh.

50) Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope.

51) What time did you wake up today?
Like 8ish when the cleaning lady started vacuuming.

52) What do you think about the person who took this before you?
Total stranger.

53) Current hate?
Humidity.

54) Favorite place to be?
Overseas. Or in big cities. Or in the woods.

56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Africa.

57) Last thing you ate?
Lasagna from Zio Johno's

58) What songs do you listen to in the shower?
Beastie Boys or the most recent thing I downloaded.

59) Last thing that made you laugh?
SNL rerun on E! that Jimmy Falon...

60) Worst injury you've ever had?
I almost broke my pinkie finger once.

61) Does someone have a crush on you?
Stacey Lens probably.

62) What's your favorite candy?
Peanut M&M's

No comments:

Post a Comment