Sunday, June 18, 2006

dear ms. schupbach,

In response to your previous comment (seen here), according to my handy see-through inflatable globe (courtesy of former Caleb Project Intern, Mr. Eli Steenlage), "dig a hole" from here is more like India.


As seen below, a more accurate "dig a hole" for you is eastern Brazil (when you line up the longitude lines properly, as I did not when taking this picture).


Of course, this is depending on a point of reference that does not boast impressive accuracy. As seen below, Iowa doesn't even exsist on it. Omaha and Chicago are right next door to each other, which would actually be kind of great.


Nevertheless, fear not. It is most likely that there is a place that is farther from home than you are now and there are certainly places that are harder to get to. We even share a hemisphere. Oh and you are most definitely never forgotten. In fact you are remembered often and fondly, usually with giggling.

2 comments:

  1. It would be bery fun to play that game with a laser pointer, pointing it throught the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh, Ang I adore you. Seriously adore you! I'm listening to Christmas music right now (think that will help with the sweltering humidity) and I am grateful to have such beautiful friends.
    Thanks for you the shout-out although I honestly didn't know you were talking to me, MS.?? ha ha! Thanks for the giggling to. I believe that the proper way to remember me is always with a giggle and perhaps a Corona.
    Let's have both next time we are together.

    ReplyDelete