Wednesday, May 17, 2006

satc night

So, I have this habit. I steal people's friends. It's happened quite a few times and I'll spare you the details, but it's true. I was about to write a happy little post about the girls I've been hanging out with recently that are really Alisha's friends but who are quickly becoming my friends as well, then I realized that I've caught myself smack dab in the middle of a friend budging incident.

Alisha invited me to her friend Andrea's girls only valentine's day party, then I tagged along again last week for dinner with the girls, and we've decided to make it a weekly affair. I'm really excited to have new people to hang out with and I can't wait to get to know them better. I'm also pumped that these girls weren't found in superchristianjesusbubblechurcymcbibleville. It's so good to get out of the bubble. Every week we've planned to get together for dinner and make our way through the entire Sex and the City series. Tonight we got through Season One: Disc One and I can't wait for next week. We decided on the SATC because last week we played the SATC Trivia Game and I pretty much schooled them. Don't try and come between me and an HBO Original Series. It's fun to find people who share common interests (HBO Original Series, bread, Google Earth, pajama pants, etc.) and just hang out and relax with them. Hooray for new people.

So, what's the problem? The problem is that these are Alisha's friends and I've weasled my way right in there. Alisha has always been a good sharer (unless it's something salty...in which case she will always dominate) so I hope she's okay with it. One could say that it's become a pattern. Ecclesiastical even...

3 comments:

  1. Your friends should take it as a compliment that they have friends that are cool enough to hang with you, Ange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthdays are the best thing ever. You need to blog about yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang, what you talking bout? On Holly's blog you ragged on her for not having a new post and you have gone JUST as long... seriously, as a fellow blogger and one of your biggest fans :) I must demand a new post. :)

    ReplyDelete