Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hi. I'm sorry that my posts have been so sporadic lateley. My laptop's AC Adaptor is broken so I can't use my computer. It's really annoying. I've been kinda busy lately and therefore not around my computer as much anyway, but not being able to come home and catch up has been pretty annoying. The new adaptor has been ordered so it won't be long, don't worry. I thought it was a problem that required a fairly costly repair but Alisha and I went to the computer place today and the dude confirmed that it was just my cord which is only $30 to replace. Whew! My mom even bought it for me in exchange for painting the front door. I'm pretty much the best painter ever, btw. My painting skillz are one of the many things I have planned to post about as soon as I have access to my pictures and stuff again. 7-10 business days and we're back on track.

PS- Today at Hy-Vee, Lish got to park in the "new and expecting mothers" parking spot. we took pictures. it was pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment