Tuesday, January 24, 2006

looks like an apple, tastes like a grape


Steph told me about these at work on Saturday and I couldn't wait to try them. Eli, Rachel and I went to Hy-Vee and finally found them by the pineapples. You could smell the (artificial) grape right away, which started to fade immediately after opening the package. The first one was awesome, it totally tasted like a grape. Rachel said it was too sweet, but I liked that it tasted like an actual Concord grape and not just like grape gum or something. They were pretty fun. Too expensive to buy all the time, and the grape flavor definitely wasn't very strong a couple days later, but all in all, definitely worth trying.

3 comments:

  1. Oh!!! I am so jealous. I totally miss Hy-Vee! That is sone thing that is definitely MISSING from Chicago.

    Hy-Vee, shop Hy-Vee, where there's a helpful smile in every aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I keep forgetting to tell you that I LOVE the pic you have up of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's from dan's party. can you imagine the fun pictures there would be if you would have been there?

    fun hater.

    ReplyDelete