Thursday, October 27, 2005

side effects may include...

So I got my wisdom teeth yanked. I was kind of freaked out because I knew that I would be kind of awake so I was really afraid it would be scary. The waiting room is the worst part. I got it done at the College of Dentistry because I don't have insurance and the waiting room was small and full and stressful. And you have to pass the huge room full of dental chairs. It's the scariest sight ever. The doctor guy was really good at IV's which was really nice and I can't really remember anything. I remember being kind of awake and feeling the roof of my mouth which was really numb and thinking they had left something in my mouth but I couldn't figure out how to talk and tell them and then I figured out that it was my mouth. Next thing I knew I was being wheeled to my mom's car and I said "Hey man, thanks for the ride" to the guy pushing the wheelchair. I slept the whole way home and the bleeding was over in a matter of hours. It's still kind of swollen and sore but they said it'd go away after today and until then, I'm very much enjoying the painkillers.

Last night I had a dream that for my going-away party, the crew decided that we should go to a Newsboys concert. We got there late and they didn't have enough tickets so I couldn't get in. And it wasn't even like we were in a line, it was like a group of 7 of us and we had 6 tickets and they all decided I was the one who didn't get to go. I was so sad. Someone was like "yeah so if you want to just wait in the car that'd be great, you can pull up for us when you see people coming out," so I couldn't even stand outside the building and listen. My friends suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment