Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dear “Mother Nature” Microsoft Office Assistant,

I know we’ve been together for some time now, but I just realized how much I’ve taken you for granted. I was recently reminded how glad I am that you’re not that annoying paperclip thing. I’m also really glad that you’re not the cat that rubs its head against the inside of the screen because it just depresses me that it’s so happy about being trapped in my monitor. Cats are so stupid. You know me so well, I really appreciate that you know I don’t want your help to write this letter but you always remember that I just can’t figure out a Mail Merge on the first try. Sometimes you do my favorite animation at the perfect time, like turning to the Africa side to inspire my support letters, or the butterfly that changes colors. I really don’t like the one where you have a face. It kind of freaks me out. Just so you know. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for always being there up in the corner when I need some help or when I just need you to turn into a bird to distract me from my work.

Love,
Angie

PS- Oh and thanks for hiding too. Hiding is one of my favorite things and I love it that you play along whenever I tell you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment