Friday, March 13, 2009


This was the pile of stuff I took the the post office yesterday. Day before? It was pretty exciting, I mailed 8 things to 5 different countries. It's fun having friends all over the place. The down side is that I don't really have friends all over this place. But today, that will not be an issue.

I'm off to Iowa City, the happiest place on earth. First I'm getting my haircut. A blog does not allow for me to appropriately convey my excitement for this event. My hair is a full two inches below my bra strap. The length where it starts to get annoying and caught in car doors and my armpit. I got my hair cut twice while in North Africa. Neither time was very successful. Then I will socialize. I'm going to socialize my ass off!

2 comments:

  1. maybe the "i don't really have friends all over this place" could be cured by you coming over to my place more often :) in less than a month we'll be like 2 minutes away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, i cut your hair in north africa. it was successful. i didnt even cut you or anything. rude.

    ReplyDelete