Friday, March 13, 2009

not pictured: black denim cutoffs

One of the many adventurous elements of living with my family has become a delightful little game called "Hide the Redneck" that my brother has initiated. This fella shows up all around the upstairs of the house, usually in places that make me scream, like the bathroom mirror in the middle of the night, or at eye level on my door frame (shown). The worst part is that when I find him (morel like when he finds me) and I yell at Luke, he spends the next several hours talking to me in a gross redneck voice and saying things like, "Well don't you look purdy."

I just got back from a delightful day in Iowa City. Expensive haircut (I don't even want to talk about how expensive...whew), noodles with Jennifer (who was in Japan while I was in NA), good organic fair trade coffee with Kate and her Welshman, dinner with Cate and Noel. Funfunfun. Couldn't have asked for more fun...but seriously don't ask me how much I spent on my haircut. Ouch.

1 comment:

  1. Is it kinda weird that I sort of wish I had my very own scary hairy redneck guy that shows up in unexpected places?

    ReplyDelete