Monday, November 13, 2006

i've gone global

uh, hello?! did anyone notice that FINALLY someone in AFRICA, land of my HEART has read my blog?! woohoo!! I think it might have been Kate (that dot is totally in Mozambique) but still! Now someone on every continent has been to my blog. I'm so famous it's not even funny.


PS who are all these other dots? I definitely don't know all of those west coast dots...or the east coast ones for that matter. well anyway, welcome dots. er, bienvenue...les...dots...or something.

3 comments:

  1. I only look at your blog from Spain. It's really the only country to be in when you're in the mood to read a blog. There is this little diner I go to that has the best bread I've ever tasted and it just goes really well with almost any blog. Plus the frequent flyer miles aren't that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr. tadaki- first of all, you're the one who thought you had gone swimming in every ocean until i reminded you that there were at least two oceans that you forgot about.

    second of all, the dots are just hits. there's a little scale that tells you how many hits are represented. the big japanese dot is you and joanna. you share a dot!

    chris - if you could please go to antarctica to read my blog at least once, that'd be great, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:09 AM

    Haha, go Phoenicians! It took me about a week to realize that meant people who live in Phoenix by the way. Yeah, I'm that slow sometimes.

    ReplyDelete