Wednesday, April 12, 2006

you can always count on holly

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.


How am I feeling today?
Southern Anthem - Iron & Wine

Will I get far in life?
Eden - Alli Rogers

How do my friends see me?:
How - Lisa Loeb

When will I get Married?:
Looking at the World from the Bottom of a Well - Mike Doughty (great)

What is my best friend's theme song?:
Decatur - Sufjan Stevens (close enough)

What is the story of my life?
Breathe Me - Sia (good one!)

What is/was highschool like?:
Approaching Pavonis Mons by Balloon (Utopia Planitia) - The Flaming Lips (exactly)

How can I get ahead in life?:
Queen of the Slipstream - Van Morrison

What is the best thing about me?:
Saeglopur - Sigur Rós (translation...anyone?)

How is today going to be?:
The Blues are Still Blue - Belle & Sebastian

What is in store for this weekend?:
The Only Moment We Were Alone - Explosions in the Sky

What song describes my parents?:
Get Rhythm - Johnny Cash

To describe my grandparents?
Tell Me - The Rolling Stones

How is my life going?:
Have Love Will Travel - The Black Keys (the travel part is right on)

What song will they play at my funeral?:
Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye (wow...)

How does the world see me?:
Believing is Art - Spoon

Will I have a happy life?:
The Prettiest Thing - Norah Jones

What do my friends really think of me?:
Viõrar Vel Til Loftárasa - Sigur Rós

What should I do with my life?:
You Brought a New Kind of Love to Me - Frank Sinatra

Will I ever have children?:
Along The Way - Scotland Yard Gospel Choir

What is some good advice for me?:
Frankly, Mr. Shankly - The Smiths

How will I be remembered?
Give It Away - Zero 7

What is my signature dancing song?:
You Talk Way Too Much - The Strokes

What do I think my current theme song is?:
Say It Ain't So - Weezer

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Communist Daughter - Neutral Milk Hotel (there are days...)

What type of men/women do I like?
Theologians - Wilco (nice)

No comments:

Post a Comment