Thursday, March 09, 2006

and the winner is...

Chloe won Project Runway!

My guess from the beginning was Daniel Vosovic but he came in second. Daniel was clearly designing for the Banana Republic crowd and Santino's collection didn't look like anything he made during the show, which was confusing.

my favorites from Santino:Daniel's Banana Republic suck-ups:


Chloe's pretty stuff:



Turns out Kara had a runway show too that they never showed which is now posted online. Everyone's collections are on New York Magazine's fashion site which is probably where I'll be spending the rest of my day. Project Runway was pretty good but I'm excited that Top Chef is on now. I hate that I love reality tv.


1 comment:

  1. ha ha! i am a sucker for reality TV as well. And I loved Project Runway. My vote was Daniel since day 1 as well. Too bad... still a good show!

    ReplyDelete