Monday, October 17, 2005

yikes!

I was just sharing my bed with a very scary spider. I felt something tickly and looked down and a huge hairy spider was crawling on my leg. Gross. Now all I can think of is all the spider hiding places there are in this room and I can’t sleep. Is there some sort of product out there that just makes the bugs go away? I don’t really want to kill them; I just don’t want them so close. Also I was flipping channels tonight and watched a show about chicken processing and it was so sad. I hate that I’m easily manipulated by things that are meant to toy with your emotions. I feel girly and weak. But it was really sad. Seriously. According to Aaron it’s really easy to be a vegetarian in England so maybe I’ll give it a try. I’ll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment