Sunday, October 30, 2005

I hate you and your ass face!

So the outing to lemstone never even happened. Saturday was fairly uneventful. In fact I can't even remember what I did other than hold a meeting for the New Orleans team and go to church. Oh yeah then Pancheros with Holly and Rachel and Smay then we rented bad movies. The Forgotten totally sucked so Rachel and I put in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants when Holly went to bed and it was way better. I love movies made for 12 year old girls. It made me miss being in high school which made me miss Crissa and then she called me tonight which was so great.

I've been assigned to get the DVD of Waiting for Guffman because there are special features involved. I'm too excited to wait for Blockbuster Online so I might run to the store tonight. I'm supposed to be at the Halloween drag show with Dan but instead I talked to Bryan and cleaned the chalkboard wall at my apartment. I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm a lot more excited about that than going to a drag show again. Dan is helping me with my outgoing assignments. One of them is to participate in a "cross-cultural research project" so mine is the gay community, specifically gay bars. I mean "alternative nightclubs." It's going pretty well. I'm glad I chose that and not something lame like a nursing home. Although that would be much easier now that my grandma lives in one. Which sucks. Except that there's a big huge case full of birds (they're alive, don't worry) which is pretty great. I remember watching them when I was little when my grandma would bring me to nursing homes to visit her dying friends because old people like little kids. It's weird that she's the sick one now. But the birds are still cool and just like 20 years ago, I'd much rather hang out with the birds than the sad people. Except my grandma whom I love more than any kind of bird I can think of.

Okay long posts are boring so I'll end this one. Besides, I have to get to Blockbuster before they close.

WAIT- if anyone knows why I got a copy of Mission Maker magazine, let me know. It's a mystery I am anxious to resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment