Monday, August 29, 2005

chicago/milwaukee

I went to Highland Park to see Alex. We were supposed to go to the Renaissance Faire but we went to Irish Fest instead because Jess didn't have any money. So instead we drove to the Chicago to see Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind. When we were standing in line I was bored so I cleaned out my bag and found the temporary tattoo from the missouri state fair that matt didn't want so Jess helped Michelle put it on. It secretly really bothered me that not only would Matt not apply it immediately (like Bryan did) but that he refused to even pretend to keep it. That's how I am...it sucks. Alisha and I always got tattoos from the quarter machines at wal-mart and licked them onto eachother so that's what Jess and Michelle did. See, cool people dig temporary tattoos from the Missouri State Fair. The show was pretty funny, I'm glad I got to see it. One of the plays was that everyone in the back row had to do the chicken dance on stage. We were in the back row. Oh and we had Potbelly Sandwiches and it was delicious, as promised.

this trip made me realize that it really is going to take a lot of work to maintain relationships with these (you) people. it's been pretty easy so far but mostly because there were reasons that we still see eachother so it'll be weird when that's not possible. One of the things we need for TIMO is a digital voice recorder so I think that's how I'm going to keep in touch with my family. You know, Felicity style. It should be pretty easy to email them a sound file, right? Are you so excited for international mail??? Well get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment