Friday, April 03, 2009

sorting

Hey there.

I had so much stuff to blog about but all of my pictures are on my phone and I can't get them to post here. Rude! So you can find them on Facebook. I've been traveling all around lately, midwest tour style. I went to Missouri with my new friend Amy. Turns out making friends isn't as scary as I thought it would be. I mean I only have one new friend and really I just stole her from Crissa (that's how I get new friends, I steal them, ask Jess) so I'm not sure if it counts. Amy and I grew up about 5 blocks from each other but she went to private school so I never knew her.

We went to Missouri a couple weeks ago to check out a training center. I was nervous about spending that much time with a new friend but it was so fun! Definitely a great road tripping experience. A few days later I went to see my former teammates and it was amazing to see them. It felt so good and familiar but also strange because we were in America. I had 4 kids in my lap and their dinner stuck to my clothes for the rest of the day. That's love.

Now you can find my in front of my computer in a cute but kind of uncomfortable chair sorting through THOUSANDS of pictures to find a handful that will best represent the last two years of my life. Yikes. It's kind of fun though, reliving the two years in mostly chronological order. I'm also blatantly stealing pictures from tourists who passed through and gave me their pictures from their fancy cameras. That's the best plan because they're brave and take pictures that I'm too scared to take. Like, rude ones. Like, right up in people's faces or their donkey's faces:


I'm so excited to share my experience with people but it still feels quite ridiculous that people want to sit down and listen to me talk. Ha. Suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment