Friday, March 20, 2009

love 'em

A- Age: Almost 27.

B - Bed size: huge (queen)

C - Chore you hate: I really hate dusting...so I don't do it.

D - Dad's Name: Timothy Paul Swope and Bryan Paul Benson

E - Essential start your day item: coffee...omg coffee. I'm trying to keep the requirement at one cup but I think it might be two at the moment. I hate my life in the morning before coffee and I can't really walk or open my eyes all the way.

F - Favorite actor(s): Luke Wilson

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'8

I - Instruments you play(ed): I was forced into piano, then played flute, then a bunch of random stuff, now I'm trying to play guitar.

J - Job title: Ha um...good question.

K - Kid(s): I like kids.

L - Living arrangements: my high school bedroom

M - Mom's name: Janice Faye Benson and Keely Caroline Swope

N - Nicknames: Ang(e) and I think that's it.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Um, strep throat once. Tonsils out. I had a misbehaving ovary removed a few years ago.

P - Pet Peeve: constant noise, clutter, selfishness, fluorescent lighting

Q - Quotes you like: I don't really remember quotes. This week Amy said "That's so beautiful...it's like...Botox" which made me laugh so hard.

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Luke, Travis, Steve, Timmy

T - Time you wake up: Usually 8, sometimes 9. My emotional state no longer requires 11 hours of sleep, which is encouraging.

U- Underwear: Yes. I buy my underwear in 3-packs. I think that real grown-ups buy their underwear individually but I'm not there yet.

V - Vegetable you dislike: I really don't like celery. And cauliflower when it's cooked really grosses me out.

W - Ways you run late: I can be ready really fast but I usually really have to shower or I hate the whole day. But I can shower super fast! Usually I just underestimate the time it takes to get somewhere.

X - X-rays you've had: um, at the dentist. My hand in junior high when a kid pushed me off my scooter and busted my finger and I couldn't play softball for the rest of the year.

Y - Yummy food you make: Good use of the Y! Well played. I love making food. I really love making ethnic food or experimenting, trying to make things work. It's because I have control issues.

Z - Zodiac: Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment