Friday, February 08, 2008

apparently i'm a crier

I cry every single time I watch this movie.


Every time! I NEVER cry during movies but this one makes me cry every time. The funny thing is that I don't watch it that often so I always forget and then inevitably I start weeping. I think I cry for a different reason every time too, sometimes because of the mom parts, sometimes the dying parts and sometimes the kid parts. Oh man and then when he says, "I'm staying. For good." It's pathetic.


I've been crying a lot in the last year or so. I started crying at the airport when I said goodbye and I haven't really stopped. I've cried more in the last year than probably the last 15 years of my life. I'm making up for lost time, I guess. It's good though, I feel normal. Except for the time I cried during an episode of 24. Only a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment