Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Warning: Graphic Content

Seriously. It's going to be gross, people.



So I stubbed my toe a while back and I looked down and this is what I saw, except with LOTS more blood.
I looked down and realized what had happened and thought, "Whoa...the boys are going to think this is so cool." Then I really realized what had happened and started to panic and yelled, "Hey somebody, my toenail fell off!"

This is about a week later after many soakings and things calmed down a bit. The nail was still connected under there somewhere. I waited for a long time for it to fall off on it's own but eventually I just hacked it off with scissors stolen from the BFD.

much better...kinda

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh! Why does my fast internet download so fast to gross me out before I can read the headline!

    I'm sure Megan will really enjoy this pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Angie,
    I hope your toe is ok, that looks like it really hurt. that happed to me when I was 8, it did grow back. hope all is well in NA, and you enjoyed your time w/family.we are all good here. Mr L would like you to invite him 2 c ur NA page.he is keithlaug@ the rest just like mine. Take care and put some closed toe shoes on. XO
    Mrs.L

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is AWESOME.

    stolen scissors...even better.

    ps. i'm telling maria.

    ReplyDelete