Sunday, December 03, 2006

overdue

These are the pictures from my most recent jaunt to Chicagoland.

The first order of business when I got to Jess's was Thai food.
If you know me at all, you'll know the excitement I felt when the waitress kept putting down little dishes full of condiments. It was a joyful moment.

Jess and my phoneAfter sharing a big plate of fried stuff, Jess said "do you want to go see the tiny cemetary?" I thought this was just some sort of display in front of a gravestone store but they were real graves. Some of them were from the 1800'sgraves in a strip mall
a whole new level of suburbia

we went to ikea for a new comforter
Jess found this chair which was both rocky and bouncy
i made her bounce even though a lady was watchingi also got some alarm clocks (all of which I ended up giving away)
and some glogg, which I left at Crissa's

we went into the city to find something to do and we found the cookie monster
we also found bryan (definitely fun)
we talked about starbucks and then he suggested the art salethis is what i got at the art salethe one that says magic has letter-pressed reindeer, they're fun

I also got these. They were 5 for $1. Eli got one and so did Crissa.
We even got a free tiny paper crane.

Bryan got some scarves. I was nice enough to model one for him on the cold walk back to the car. He was nice enough to model one for himself and ask me to take his picture because checking himself out in the windows wasn't good enough. He's one of the funniest people I only kind of know.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Why didn't I get a fun button? All I got was an early morning wake up call from dan.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can totally have a fun button. i'm almost positive that the little green blob one is for you. i'm non sure why. they had lots of anime ones and super hero ones but for some reason you got the green blob. i'd mail it to you if we weren't still in a fight about the bad jones flavors. which I'm going to go blog about right now.

    ReplyDelete