Thursday, December 21, 2006

the most wonderful time

i had an amazing weekend. cate and i have been wanting to hang out to do some holiday baking and finally figured out a day that worked so i headed to west liberty on saturday afternoon to get that done. it was so fun. we made lots and lots of goodies and watched lots and lots of satc episodes from the last season that cate had never seen. it was perfect.

sugar cookies

toffee bars with hershey's bars melting on top.
super fun way to put chocolate on something.
rice crispies for scotcheroos
cate was listening for them to snap (crackle or pop) and then one did really loudly and we had to retake this picture after we were done cracking up.food coloring is funfrosting! we were done being creative after cookie #5
i decided that my favorite thing to do when i stay over at my married friends' houses is to put my toothbrush in their toothbrush holders.
and to add to their holiday decor
(that's my sock)so yeah, fun stuff. part two of the weekend is coming up next and it was pretty much just as fun. good times.

3 comments:

  1. Very fun pictures.

    ps. Cate is married!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, you crack me up! Will you come and visit me and do funny things?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ange, SICK i can't believe I just saw your stinky sock. Good thing you can't blog smells or I'd probably be passed out now.
    Why didn't we ever hang out at Baldy's, Quintons, or other places more often? ...hmmm why didn't we hang out more? I'm afraid that if I come home and hang out with you, we won't be able to have a decent conversation in person. Do you ever lay awake and think of these things?

    ReplyDelete