Wednesday, November 08, 2006

i'm almost done

i try not to be too political on this blog because about 80% of the people in my life disagree with my politics and most of the rest just don't care. i just needed to share some funny election-related internet stuff just in case you have a sense of humor about the situation. i'm not even going to talk about how the president told the press corps today that he lies to them to make them shut up. at least this year no one at my job said "burn her at the stake" when i told them how i voted.




ps- as i'm writing this, stephen colbert and john hall are harmonizing the national anthem like nobody's business. you should be looking it up on youtube.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you love headbands.

    When is the next Blueprint coming out. I keep checking my mailbox thinking it has to be soon. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it up for Lawrence of Arabia! This has nothing to do with your post, but I watched it not too long ago for the first time and enjoyed it. But what's up with British Obi-Wan Kanobi as the Arab prince? You're so silly, Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun RAPTURE video. Check it.
    http://www.ifilm.com/video/2795387

    ReplyDelete