Monday, November 27, 2006

dticd

Remember a while ago when I got to go to Iowa City and hang out with Cate for DTICD (Downtown Iowa City Day)? Here are the pictures. Yes, there are only 3.

We checked out the bead store and I got this one. It's clear but from the sides you can see that the edges are green. It's pretty neat. I think I'm just going to hang it from clear jewelery wire but I haven't gotten any yet.
We wandered around downtown and checked out the cool stores, stopped by Starbucks to get my markout for Cate (she chose a box of Wild Sweet Orange Tea) then headed to Old Chicago. We got the usual (pepperoni rolls and chicken alfredo pizza) then went to Stranger Than Fiction.

Cate calculating the tip

Getting caught taking her picture

2 comments:

  1. Shall we say "once, twice, three times a lady" here or what? Angie we both know how much we love me... but isn't three identical posts a bit much? But I forgot how great that bead is! And how tasty my tea is, of which I've had 4 yummy cups so far! Whoo! And my dad thought it was great that the coffee fairy stopped by but he's sorry he missed visiting with you. Guess you'll have to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my connection freaked out so it loaded three times. oops.

    I was also sad that I missed hanging out with Jimmy. It was weird only being at your house for like 3 minutes.

    ReplyDelete