Monday, September 11, 2006

hostile takeover

So I may or may not have taken over another bedroom. Hmm. The problem isn't that I have too much stuff (everything except my bed and bookcase can fit inside my car!), it's just that I have a lot of different kinds of stuff. My old room in Iowa City was ridiculously large and had enough room and furniture for everything. I had a huge desk and a couch and a walk-in closet and tons of opportunities to excersize my obsessive organizational tendencies. My room here is a lot smaller and the main problem (excuse) is that I don't have a desk and all of my shelves are full of books. The guest room is right next door and has Luke's old wall unit furniture which has a desk and tons of shelves. First I was just going to store my printer and support raising materials in there...then I remembered how much better the wireless signal is so I added my computer...then it was Samantha and all of her stuff...then I moved all of my stationery stuff and other office supplies and it has officially become my office room. Don't worry, it will still house Main Event people and you when you come to visit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment