Thursday, June 29, 2006

the 10 degrees of kelli b

Ways that I am connected to Kelli B:
(in the order in which they were discovered)
(these will most likely be inaccurate because most of them are assumptions)

1. She's a fellow blogger and an active commenter :)

2. Kelli knows my friend Crissa because she did Nav stuff.

3. She went to SMR and met my friends Joanna, Lorriane, and A Nox (and I'm sure many more)

4. She has gotten to know Holly, who is one of my favorite people.

5. She lived in Cedar Falls and knows about all of my favorite places here.

6. Her brother-in-law was friends with my friend Alisha at Wartburg and I hung out with him a couple times a few years ago.

7. Her sister goes to Iowa and goes to 24-7, just like I did.

8. Her sister is dating Misch - who was in my friends' growth group and lived on the couch that is still in my apartment.

9. She participated in the Invisible Children event and feels deeply the desire to dive in and change the world.

10. She is from Boone and knows Eli's dad and step-mom and has seen (and remembered!) Eli talk about missions stuff.

Okay I think that's all, for now. Keep in mind that Kelli and I have NEVER MET! This post is probably creepy (sorry kelli!) but these things just kept coming up and I couldn't get over it! The funny thing is that there are probably more ways that we are connected and we'll just have to keep discovering them! I don't know much about Kelli, but from what I do know, Kelli and I have completely different lives, yet God has woven our lives together in these little ways. At some point in our lives we met Jesus and became part of a community and this is just the evidence of how we're all connected. Funny, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Whoa!!!

    First of all, I do not deserve a post dedicated to me on your blog! Thanks! It was random to open up your link this morning and see my face! You can imagine the suprise!
    I even jumped back a little in my chair. Serious!

    So crazy. What a small world. We DO have a lot of little connections! And even if we never get the chance to meet in person - it's fun that we're strangley part of one big community of people. And connected through Jesus.

    I love it! Thanks for the post. You put a smile on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete