Wednesday, May 03, 2006

she's done it again

My mom, Luke and I went on an outing to Waterloo yesterday (we're quite adventerous) and I picked up Blueprint, the new Martha Stewart magazine. I'm pretty excited about. It's clean and pretty, as one would expect from Martha, but there are little touches on the pages that tie into the theme of the magazine, that it will provide tools to design your life.

So far I have been shown how to fold a silk scarf into a cute purse (see mine below!), find a manual push lawn mower (for people with small lawns and an environmental conscience), and some really cute decorating ideas. as well as some links, like one to where you can buy pre-gathered collections:




Decorating and design ideas, funky gadgets, travel stuff, party ideas, fun things to do with stuff you already have. What more could I ask? Oh yes, FOUR FULL PAGES OF STATIONERY! Oh and when they profile a house or a room, they show the layout (including where the furniture goes). I like it. It's smart and witty and clean and cute and young. Oh and etiquette. Yes, I know, I'll go get you a tissue.

1 comment:

  1. That purse is the CUTEST thing! I will definately have to find that magazine...

    ReplyDelete