Sunday, March 26, 2006

New Orleans Reunion

Saturday I drove to Iowa City for a few hours for the New Orleans Reunion. I got there early to hang out with DeeDee. She, Kari and I went downtown so I could show them places like RSVP and Record Collector and make fun of them for never leaving campus. Then we met up with the gang and had pizza and watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith at Becca's! These girls are so awesome, I love them a ton. The theme of the trip was that we always felt like someone was missing. This time, someone actually was missing (Kat) so it seemed okay. Oh and Becca was still the mom. Oh and did I say that I love these girls?

back row: me, kari, becca, melissa
front row: deedee, sarah, lorraine

hanging out with deedee means she finds your camera to take 14 of this picture
(and if you're lucky some video of you not knowing she's taking video of you)


oh and also- the realtor painted over the chalkboard wall :(

3 comments:

  1. so deedee is like the new eiffert when it comes to cameras? because I definitely have that same picture, same facial expression too, of andy.

    also I refuse to accept that your wall got painted over. in my reality that never happened. I refuse to believe

    ReplyDelete
  2. whole heartedly agree with the eiffert comment. and who does the realtor think he is painting over that wall?! he just lost the possibility of me buying that place...oh and the fact that i dont live in iowa any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egads! First of all, I spent a lot of time preping that wall. Second of all, I had a lot of black paint up my nose after painting that wall. Wow. I may never have a chalkboard wall again. I think life may have been better if I never knew it was gone...

    P.S. Did people see it and not like it? I refuse to believe that tall tale!

    ReplyDelete