Saturday, March 18, 2006

i'm only allowed to organize things that no one will notice

So my parents have been gone all week and I've been resisting the urge to organize every room or throw out everything on the counters. I was taking baby steps by sorting the mail and found a letter from one of those organizations that send you free address labels. So I went to put them away where the address labels go and was baffled at what I saw. THOUSANDS OF ADDRESS LABELS! They all have the correct address and everything so I didn't even throw any of them out. Not even the ones that say Mr. Bryan Benson and have hearts and flowers all over them. How is it possible to accumilate this many address labels? And they're ALL the free ones from like, March of Dimes or whatever.




So I tore them into individual sheets and stacked them in piles "Mr. Bryan Benson, Mrs. Janice Benson and Mr. and Mrs. Benson" and put them away. I feel much better. Kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment