Sunday, January 08, 2006

taking a break from the Miami Ink marathon

I was so excited for the new episode of Grey's Anatomy until I found out that it was "a recap of the entire series so far" which means I've basically already seen it. I watched anyway because Aaron was asleep when I returned his call. Oh man am I glad I did. Some of the best TV moments since Felicity have come from this show and they included them all - including but not limited to the following scenes:

When Cristina is sick and in the hospital bed and crying. Burke comes in and touches her forehead. Cristina's mom snaps at him and says, "She doesn't want to be touched," so he takes off his coat and crawls in bed with her and lays there while she cries.

McDreamy: "So we're kissing, but we're not dating? Don't get me wrong, I like the kissing, I'm all for the kissing, more kissing I say! Is it gonna happen again? Cuz if it is I need to bring breathmints, *whispering* put a condom in my wallet"

Cristina: You and McDreamy are in a relationship.
Meredith: And you and Burke are in?
Cristina: Switzerland. It's very neutral there and they make very nice watches.

Meredith: "Your choice, it's simple. Her or me. And I'm sure she's really great, but Derek, I love you. In a really, really big, pretend to like your taste in music, let you have the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window sort of way. So pick me. Choose me. Love me."

Alex: Why would you want to do this after what i did to you?
Izzy: Because it's what JESUS WOULD FREAKIN' DO!

I thought it would be more enjoyable watching this show away from the healthcare crowd pointing out the medical errors in the show. I was wrong. Cedar Falls sucks and I miss Holly and Rachel and their freezing apartment.



They didn't show this scene, so I thought I would.

2 comments:

  1. After that episode, my friend and I layed under our Christmas tree just like for forever. It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's one of the best things ever. somewhere in the november archives of my blog is a picture of when i took jess to check it out at the big tree in front of the hancock building

    ReplyDelete