Thursday, January 12, 2006

2, 4, 5, 6, 3, 1, 7

I made a fairly strict reading list for 2006, and I'm already straying from it. I decided that it was okay for 2006 not to include re-re-re-reading anything. Which means that Narnia, and Harry Potter are out.

then I started re-organizing my bookshelf (in preparation for the aforementioned reading list to begin) and saw that my narnia books were on the shelf in chronological order, because the last time I read them I decided to try out the chronological reading order.

so then I put them back in order of publication (the correct way to read them) and decided that I might as well just read them again in the right order.

bad news- I'm already straying from the only thing I had going that was even close to a new year's resolution.

good news- I'm not working so it'll only take a couple days, tops.

4 comments:

  1. I see that you are reading Real Simple Solutions. I am a subscriber to the Real Simple magazine and LOVE it. Did you know that Real Simple now has a TV show on PBS? I haven't seen it yet, but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you are reading Real Simple Solutions. I am a subscriber to the Real Simple magazine and LOVE it. Did you know that Real Simple now has a TV show on PBS? I haven't seen it yet, but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a little out-dated because I devoured that book in about 2 hours. I get and love RS as well. It's so great. I love the new little tear out cards to remember the hints and stuff. Definitely check out the book, or steal the tear out "crib sheet" booklet from someone else's. turns out we're soul mates slens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found this entry really hard to follow.

    ReplyDelete