Monday, November 28, 2005

definitely not the new pink

I decided I should probably have more product reviews on my blog. I spend way too much time on the internet looking up stuff to covet not to share it with the masses. Here goes.

At Crissa's last night i tried a new Wolfgang Puck Gourmet Self-Heating Latte. It tasted a lot like either the can or like maybe some of the self-heating chemicals got into the latte but it was pretty fun. It was basically the MRE of gourmet beverages. Trying to find a picture of it online made me aware that many people are upset because they're being advertised as disposable and the packaging is obviously not very eco-friendly. Add it to the list of things from Wolfgang Puck that are just not as amazing as everyone seems to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment