Tuesday, November 15, 2005

come on rain down on me

it's cold and rainy and awesome and all i want to do is sit at the coffee house and listen to coldplay and the garden state soundtrackbecause that's what i was listening to at this time last year. I want to take a nap and read and eat soup. Instead I'm babysitting Grant and Lauren, getting my 24-7 talk ready and changing the color scheme on my email account. I've downloaded some Radiohead and organized some music files so that makes me feel productive but in a completely unproductive way.

So I'm thinking about quitting my job. I told Lora I'd be around through December and I could definitely use the money, so I doubt it'll happen but work is definitely cramping my style. I need to find someone to take over this babysitting job so I have more time to babysit the Frisbies and the Radcliffes. Interested? Seriously - look at these cute kids:

No comments:

Post a Comment