Friday, September 16, 2005

it really is greener on this side

My parent's lawn is perfect. I can't remember when it got that way but I love it. I feel guilty for liking it but I really do. It's always cut at a good length, many would think it was too long, but it's always a really good green color and really soft to walk on and I think it's because of the length. Also the 4 step fertilizer system and automatic sprinklers I guess... I justify my admiration because it's more than aesthetic because I use it. This use mostly involves laying in the middle of the back yard at night and talking on the phone, which this lawn is perfect for. I'm about to go do that now because I don't really have a bedroom anymore and as it turns out, the lawn also makes a really good hiding place.

No comments:

Post a Comment