Monday, June 27, 2005

islands where no islands should go

so i'm at the point again, which seems to be happening ecclesiastically (yep) where everything is make it or break it. i'm totally willing to put effort into anything having to do with getting me away from everything i have. i'm not, however, willing to invest in anything that will keep part of me here. i'm 100% admitting that this is silly and unhealthy. so yeah, situations are changing and i'm so excited for the next step that it's negatively affecting how i view or feel about people and it's just not okay. my current worldview just isn't the same as everyone else's and my reaction is to run away. turns out this is just how i handle that. sucks, huh?

1 comment:

  1. ange, i want my blog to have links on it like yours...how do i do it o sensei??

    ReplyDelete